Juppy Baby Walker Review and Giveaway (Closed)
The Juppy has been instrumental for children with walking disabilities. Juppy has provided several physical therapy clinics with samples of the Juppy and the therapists that work with these kids found them very helpful. If you work for or know of a therapy clinic that might like to try the Juppy, email them at support[at]thejuppy[dot]com. Juppy requires some info about the clinic and a testimonial from them after they've tried the Juppy.
I learned that the Juppy is safer than traditional baby walkers. I have heard many stories of babies hitting the little "bump" where the carpet meets the tile in the kitchen in their traditional baby walker (the kind with wheels) and tipping it. Or crashing into things and knocking things over onto themselves or destroying furniture. For these reasons, my husband and I decided not to get a traditional baby walker. And we are very happy that the Juppy helps strengthen his legs equally as well (or even better).
- One comment equals one entry. Be sure to leave a SEPARATE COMMENT for EACH entry.
- Each comment must ACCURATELY follow the items in the list below to count.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY unless otherwise specified.
- DO NOT leave any comments on this post that are not entries.
- Make sure to leave a VALID email address in the email field so I can contact you if you win. Please enter as a guest so you can input your email address without anyone else seeing it.
- If you already follow/like me or the company via Google Friend Connect, Twitter, or Facebook, that’s okay—the entries still count.
Be sure to get this one right or the other entries don't count!
- Visit TheJuppy.com (1 entry)
- Tell us about one feature of the Juppy you like best.
- Google Friend Connect
- Follow Measuring Flower Publicly with Google Friend Connect (under "My Friends" in the right-hand column) (3 entries)
- Networked Blogs
- Follow Measuring Flower with Networked blogs (under "Networked Blogs" in the left-hand column) (3 entries)
- Follow @MeasuringFlower on Twitter (2 entries)
- Follow @TheJuppyWalker on Twitter (2 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway (copy and past the following; leave a link to your tweet) (1 entry per day you tweet)
- Rate my blog on Top Mommy Blogs (FYI: you can also vote for my blog by clicking on the Top Mommy Blogs banner or button above and I'll greatly appreciate it, but it does NOT count as an entry) (3 entries)
- Post about this giveaway on your blog and leave a link to the post (5 entries)
- Add my button to your blog with a link to your blog so I can see it (5 entries)