Rebecca Griffin and Teresa Garland, the co-founding moms of IntelliGender, began their business in 2005 with the concept that there had to be a way to determine the gender of your unborn baby without relying or waiting on an ultrasound. With the combined help from scientists, chemists, and engineers, the IntelliGender Gender Prediction Test was developed and launched into the market by November 2006.
In addition to the IntelliGender Gender Prediction Test, IntelliGender has a branch called IntelliCeuticals. This branch of their company sells a variety of natural items that help you with anything from trying to conceive and preventing stretch marks to boosting your energy level and soothing baby.
Other than helping moms and babies, IntelliGender is also a very generous, charitable company. Teresa is a board member for the ChildCareGroup and a board member and past president for the Child Abuse Prevention Center. And Rebecca is a board member for Heroes for Children. You can learn more about these charitable endeavors on the IntelliGender website.
The IntelliGender employees are very active in the social networking world. Here’s what Valerie King, the Creative Marketing Assistant, said about this:
"We love our moms and are very involved with them through the social media realm. We love receiving testimonials, connecting with them through Facebook, working with moms to offer giveaways and do product reviews, interacting with them through our YouTube page as well as our blog and really getting to know the unique story of motherhood that each mom carries."
IntelliCeuticals sent us a bottle of Harmonic Baby Aromatic Massage Oil to test run. Once I received it, I researched how to give a baby massage. Online sources said to lay him down on his back, massage his head, then his chest, and his legs. But, you see, the Little Mister is a serious wiggle worm. He doesn’t hold still for anything.
You can purchase IntelliCeuticals Harmonic Baby Aromatic Massage Oil or a number of other items for both mom and baby through their website.
- One comment equals one entry. Be sure to leave a SEPARATE COMMENT for EACH entry.
- Each comment must ACCURATELY follow the items in the list below to count.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY unless otherwise specified.
- DO NOT leave any comments on this post that are not entries.
- Make sure to leave a VALID email address in the email field so I can contact you if you win. Please comment as a guest so you can input your email address without anyone else seeing it.
- If you already follow/like me or the company via Google Friend Connect, Twitter, or Facebook, that’s okay—the entries still count.
Be sure to get this one right or the other entries don’t count!
- Visit the IntelliCeuticals/IntelliGender Website (1 entry)
- Tell us about any one or two products you would like to try.
- Google Friend Connect
- Follow Measuring Flower Publicly with Google Friend Connect (under "My Friends" in the right-hand column) (3 entries)
- Follow the IntelliGender Blog via Google Friend Connect (2 entries)
- Networked Blogs
- Follow @MeasuringFlower on Twitter (hover over link or click on it) (2 entries)
- Follow @IntelliGender on Twitter (hover over link or click on it) (2 entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway (use the following; leave a link to your tweet) (1 entry per day you tweet)
- Rate my blog on Top Mommy Blogs (FYI: you can also vote for my blog by clicking on the Top Mommy Blogs banner below and I’ll greatly appreciate it, but it does NOT count as an entry) (3 entries)
- Vote for my blog on Picket Fence Blogs (just click to vote) (1 entry per day you vote)
- Post about this giveaway on your blog and leave a link to the post (5 entries)
- Add my button to your blog with a link to your blog so I can see it (5 entries)