From her basement, Ada Vaughan began sewing prototype cloth diapers and designing unique children's wall decals. In May 2009, she had an innovative diaper design that she decided to start selling. The result was CuteyBaby. Her motivation for starting CuteyBaby was the desire to start a baby-focused business that would delight moms and their babies with neat designs and useful products. Simply put, Ada was excited to introduce washable diapers to many moms and to be helping the planet along the way.
CuteyBaby is a giving business! They have donated many products to Children of the Promise, a Haitian orphanage, and to Africa. They have also donated to various charities that help children including auctions and events.
This giveaway is being run using the handy-dandy Rafflecopter form, which should appear below. If you are having trouble viewing the Rafflecopter form, here's a checklist to help you out:
- The Mandatory Entry (or Entries) must be done or all other entries do not count.
- Each entry must be accomplished exactly as it is stated.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY unless otherwise specified.
- If there is a "leave a comment" entry type, be sure the name you type in the comment's name field is EXACTLY the same as the name you use in the form (this is so I can verify your comment).
- Make sure to leave a VALID email address in the email field so I can contact you if you win.
- If you already follow/like me of the company via Google Friend Connect, Twitter, Facebook, etc., that's okay–the entries still count.
- No cheating–I make sure the winner's entries are done correctly. If they're not, then a new winner is selected.