Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned for free as a thank you for writing this post. Regardless, all opinions expressed are completely my own.
Samantha Hancock and her husband are the hard-working parents to two adorable wee ones only 15 months apart. Since they are super busy just as any other family (especially with little ones!), they wanted to provide a cloth diaper for regular people. Thus, in 2011, they began SmartSnugs to sell their unique line of affordable, useful, reliable, and attractive cloth diapers. Today, their cloth diapering business is excelling on various levels, including achieving a nomination for Cloth Diaper of the Year by Padded Tush Stats.
Samantha sent us a SimpleSnug with a sports pattern and a NatureSnug that’s black with green flaps.
Both diapers have rear-opening pockets.
Each diaper comes with a unique, 5-layer, ultra-absorbent bamboo insert that controls odor and keeps bacteria at bay.
The interior of the SimpleSnug (not pictured) is constructed of super soft microfleece. The interior of the NatureSnug (pictured above) is constructed of bamboo charcoal microfleece, making it a great choice for babies with sensitive skin.
The SmartSnugs diapers each have 3 rise levels to grow as your child does.
They also have a wide range of waist snaps. They can overlap to fit a newborn (as pictured on the right). The SmartSnugs website says that the diapers can fit most babies from 8 to 35 pounds.
Here is the happy Little Guy modeling the SimpleSnug diaper from the front…
…and from the back.
And here’s the hyperactive Little Mister illustrating the NatureSnug from the front (this picture was hard to take–oy, that boy’s fast!)…
…and from the back. *Hopefully* this is one of the last cloth diaper pictures of the Little Mister as I’m hoping to get him potty trained soon!
Pros: Both cloth diapers fit both of my boys perfectly. No leaks! They both have washed well thus far and have not yet needed to be stripped. They both have adorable designs, helpful snaps, and excellent features.
Cons: At this time, I am unable to identify any cons.
You can purchase SmargSnugs cloth diapers online at www.SmartSnugs.com. Plus, use the coupon code “MeasuringFlower” between now and December 30, 2012, and you’ll receive 15% off your order!
This giveaway is being run using a handy-dandy Rafflecopter form. To use the form, log in using your Facebook account (make sure your primary Facebook email is one I can reach you with if you win) or your name and email. You can read more information about logging into the Rafflecopter form HERE. Your information will be kept completely confidential and safe.
How to Enter
- None of my giveaway entries are mandatory, so you may do as many or as few as you’d like.
- Each entry must be accomplished exactly as it is stated, including providing anything in the “Extra Info” field, for it to count.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY unless otherwise specified.
- If there is a “leave a comment” entry type, be sure the name you type in the comment’s name field is EXACTLY the same as the name you use in the form (this is so I can verify your comment).
- Make sure to leave a VALID email address in the Rafflecopter’s email field so I can contact you if you win (or ensure your Facebook account’s primary email address is one I can contact you by).
- If you already follow/like me or the company via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc., that’s okay–the entries still count.