The Paint Your Life Studio began in 2006 with a handful of artists who would take people’s photos and create oil canvases based on the photo. By 2008, they had expanded their business beyond just oil canvases. They pay careful attention to quality and to their customer’s wishes, making them stand out above the competition.
I was thrilled when Paint Your Life wanted me to perform a review for them. I have a huge blank wall in our living room that was in desperate need of some art. A photo-to-canvas was exactly what it needed as a starting point.
A couple days after ordering and checking out, I received an email from Paint Your Life asking me to approve how they’d cropped and prepared our photo. Here’s how the cropped photo appeared. I approved and it went on to printing. I selected a photo of just my husband and myself for this project because I plan on surrounding it with a bunch of pictures of our boys which can be changed as they grow.
The process to prepare and order the canvas was quick and easy because the Paint Your Life website is very user-friendly. Although I uploaded our picture directly form the desktop, I love the fact that you can also upload them from Picasa, Facebook, or Flickr.
The Paint Your Life website has a good variety of options. In addition to photo-to-canvas art, you can have a painting, drawing, or pop art done. The wall art pieces come in a variety of sizes and types.
One thing I wish the website had was a regular wooden frame. Since we live in the country and like things to be more natural and rustic, I would have loved to select a regular wooden frame. The black frame was second best, but I will probably eventually have it replaced so that it better matches the rest of our decor.
Overall, the Paint Your Life website is amazing. They made and delivered the photo-to-canvas art quickly. The canvas is high-quality and very attractive (though I wish I’d worn a more attractive sweater for the photo!). They make excellent centerpieces for a collage and their service would be great to use for a house warming gift or for any other occasion.
You can purchase photo to painting, photo to canvas, photo to pop art, wall prints, or oil reproductions online at www.PaintYourLife.com.
How to Enter
This giveaway is being run using a handy-dandy Rafflecopter form. To use the form, log in using your Facebook account (make sure your primary Facebook email is one I can reach you with if you win) or your name and email. You can read more information about logging into the Rafflecopter form HERE. Your information will be kept completely confidential and safe.
- None of my giveaway entries are mandatory, so you may do as many or as few as you’d like.
- Each entry must be accomplished exactly as it is stated, including providing anything in the “Extra Info” field, for it to count.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY unless otherwise specified.
- If there is a “leave a comment” entry type, be sure the name you type in the comment’s name field is EXACTLY the same as the name you use in the form (this is so I can verify your comment).
- Make sure to leave a VALID email address in the Rafflecopter’s email field so I can contact you if you win (or ensure your Facebook account’s primary email address is one I can contact you by).
- If you already follow/like me or the company via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc., that’s okay–the entries still count.