Smart Bottoms was founded by Christy Malone in 2010. She began the business because she had a strong passion for cloth diapering and wanted to offer completely organic, made in the USA cloth diapers that were high quality and reasonably priced.
The most unique thing about this AIO is that there is no pocket. Rather, it has a long, attached tongue-style insert that folds on top the interior of the diaper. This makes it easy to prepare without stuffing. Plus, you can fold the insert in the appropriate place for maximum absorbency (towards the front for a boy and towards the middle for a girl).
We have really enjoyed this diaper. It’s so easy to use–no need to stuff, which means no need to un-stuff prior to washing. My husband especially enjoys this because he hates stuffing pockets. I also love how you can strategically fold the insert for maximum absorbency. This makes it so that we need fewer inserts (making it awesome overnight). The Smart Bottoms cloth diaper has won a place in my heart, making it one of my top favorite cloth diapers!
You can purchase Smart Bottoms cloth diapers and accessories online at www.SmartBottoms.com. Plus, if you use the coupon code JAN15, you’ll receive 15% off your order (expires 2/3/13)!
How to Enter
This giveaway is being run using a handy-dandy Rafflecopter form. To use the form, log in using your Facebook account (make sure your primary Facebook email is one I can reach you with if you win) or your name and email. You can read more information about logging into the Rafflecopter form HERE. Your information will be kept completely confidential and safe.
- None of my giveaway entries are mandatory, so you may do as many or as few as you’d like.
- Each entry must be accomplished exactly as it is stated, including providing anything in the “Extra Info” field, for it to count.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY unless otherwise specified.
- If there is a “leave a comment” entry type, be sure the name you type in the comment’s name field is EXACTLY the same as the name you use in the form (this is so I can verify your comment).
- Make sure to leave a VALID email address in the Rafflecopter’s email field so I can contact you if you win (or ensure your Facebook account’s primary email address is one I can contact you by).
- If you already follow/like me or the company via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc., that’s okay–the entries still count.