Scrubbing the refrigerator, especially the most-used areas with the greatest number of spills and sticky spots, is a time-consuming, often daunting task. Because of this, Ashlyn Rudnick sought high and low for some way to attractively and conveniently protect her refrigerator shelves and drawers from spills, but found nothing. Which led to her invention of the Fridge Coaster in November, 2011.
Fridge Coasters are simply that–coasters for your fridge. They catch all the drips, spills, and messes that fall from food and beverage containers. Most spills are absorbed into the coaster, keeping them away from surfaces in the fridge, eliminating odors, and preventing the necessity to scrub.
Each Fridge Coaster is made with 30% recycled wood pulp and are 100% recyclable or compostable. Since it is recommended to change the coasters every 120 days (or longer), this recycle-ability makes the Fridge Coaster eco-friendly.
After receiving the coasters, I scrubbed out the fridge one last time then placed them. They look so colorful and so cute! They make my fridge feel special and I received many compliments from those who saw them during a recent party we held.
Pros: The Fridge Coasters are easy to use and “install,” have super cute designs and colors, do a great job at keeping surfaces clean (which means less scrubbing for me), and make the fridge look colorful and cheerful. Oh, and they can be recycled or composted.
Cons: Must be replaced ever so often (but, perhaps another pro, I’m extra careful at avoiding spills so they last longer).
You can purchase Fridge Coasters with various colors and designs online at www.FridgeCoaster.com. Plus, if you use the coupon code “MF10” between now and February 16, 2013, you’ll receive 10% off your order.
How to Enter
This giveaway is being run using a handy-dandy Rafflecopter form. To use the form, log in using your Facebook account (make sure your primary Facebook email is one I can reach you with if you win) or your name and email. You can read more information about logging into the Rafflecopter form HERE. Your information will be kept completely confidential and safe.
- None of my giveaway entries are mandatory, so you may do as many or as few as you’d like.
- Each entry must be accomplished exactly as it is stated, including providing anything in the “Extra Info” field, for it to count.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY unless otherwise specified.
- If there is a “leave a comment” entry type, be sure the name you type in the comment’s name field is EXACTLY the same as the name you use in the form (this is so I can verify your comment).
- Make sure to leave a VALID email address in the Rafflecopter’s email field so I can contact you if you win (or ensure your Facebook account’s primary email address is one I can contact you by).
- If you already follow/like me or the company via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc., that’s okay–the entries still count.