Welcome to our weekly Nomday Monday Healthful Food Linky hosted by myself, my friend Jaime at Slightly Steady, and our combined website Eating It Real (officially launches January 7, 2013)! This linky features blog posts that share healthful recipes, tips, and/or reviews and giveaways of kitchen products that make healthful living more attainable.
healthful health·ful (hělth’fəl) adj. Conducive to good health. Salutary.
If you are a blogger wishing to participate in this linky, please read the rules below.
1. Consider following the hosts who work hard to provide and promote this linky.
2. All participating entries must be posted by a FAMILY-FRIENDLY BLOG.
3. Please consider adding a link back to this post, linky, or blog somewhere in your linked up post to give our linky some courteous credit. Example:
….“Linking up with Nomday Monday”
4. All entries must be HEALTHFUL FOOD related. Please DO NOT link up to another linky. Some acceptable items include:
….+ Healthful recipes.
….+ Kitchen or food product reviews and/or giveaways that promote healthful eating.
….+ Healthful food tips or tricks.
5. Entries must be direct links (as opposed to home page links) to the healthful food post.
6. When placing your entry, write the title of the post or a brief explanation of the post in the Name field. Examples:
….“Spelt Hamburger Buns Recipe”
….“Wholesome Food Review and Giveaway”