Baby Babu is an online eco-friendly diaper store that provides biodegradable and cloth diapers. Baby Babu is a very new business that opened just 4 months ago by the very busy super parents of twin boys.
We received one of Baby Babu's pocket diapers and snap-in inserts to evaluate.
The key feature that sets a Baby Babu cloth diaper apart from other cloth diapers is the super cute appliqued picture on the back! The design that we selected was the SLOW DOWN! Turtle.
This is a one-size diaper, meaning that it should fit most wee ones from birth to potty training. It has three rise settings.
One of the features I greatly appreciate about this diaper is the double-opening pocket (which technically makes it a sleeve diaper). There is one opening on the front and a second on the back. This is great because: 1) it makes it so much easier to stuff the pocket and 2) no need to remove any inserts or doublers from the pocket because it (in most cases) agitates out on its own in the wash.
Another feature that I like is the snap-in insert. The insert snaps to the inside front of the diaper. I like this detail so much because it prevents my toddler from pulling the insert out (as is his habit).
The last favorite feature I'll emphasize is the double leg gussets. This provides a secure fit about my wee ones' thighs, which, in turn, prevents leakage.
After my initial review of the diaper's features (and after giving it a couple pre-washes), it was time to turn this review over to the boys.
The Little Guy was the first to test run the diaper. It fit him perfectly on the second rise setting. He put it through the double test (#1 and #2). He is still fed only breastmilk, so his poo is still pretty juicy. Thankfully, the diaper survived with no leaks!
Next was the Little Mister's test (after it was washed, of course). The diaper fit his bum on the large rise setting (all rise snaps unsnapped). He, too, put the diaper through the double test and it survived yet again with no leaks!
The Baby Babu diaper has continued to perform a good job on both of my boys (it's been just over a month now) with no leaks.
I really like the diaper. The applique design on the back really sets it apart from the competition and makes it a super fun, super adorable addition to my fluff stash! I also love the fact that Baby Babu offers a bulk diaper package wherein you receive 15 diapers and 15 inserts for $150 (that's only $10 a piece!), making a thrifty deal for new cloth diapering parents.
You can purchase a Baby Babu pocket diaper or any of their other diapering products online at www.BabyBabu.com.
One Baby Babu Pocket Diaper
How to Enter
This giveaway is being run using a handy-dandy Rafflecopter form. To use the form, log in using your Facebook account (make sure your primary Facebook email is one I can reach you with if you win) or your name and email. You can read more information about logging into the Rafflecopter form HERE. Your information will be kept completely confidential and safe.
- None of my giveaway entries are mandatory, so you may do as many or as few as you'd like.
- Each entry must be accomplished exactly as it is stated, including providing anything in the "Extra Info" field, for it to count.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY unless otherwise specified.
- If there is a "leave a comment" entry type, be sure the name you type in the comment's name field is EXACTLY the same as the name you use in the form (this is so I can verify your comment).
- Make sure to leave a VALID email address in the Rafflecopter's email field so I can contact you if you win (or ensure your Facebook account's primary email address is one I can contact you by).
- If you already follow/like me or the company via Twitter, Facebook, etc., that's okay–the entries still count.
Friday, July 6, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST
Open to U.S. Residents Only