Just in time to be thankful for what God has blessed us with this Thanksgiving, I would like to welcome you to the You Are What You Eat Giveaway Hop! This hop, hosted by the Green Moms Network, Happy Mothering, and Marlie and Me, features healthful, natural food-related giveaways. Each giveaway is worth a minimum of $20. Once you're done entering my giveaway below, be sure to hop on to the next participating blog to enter their giveaway as well (find the links to the other blogs at the bottom of this post).
The Green Moms Network supports Americans' right to know if their food contains genetically engineered ingredients and is committed to showcasing natural and organic eating (thereby supporting proposition 37, the food labeling law). This is why they have decided to run the You Are What You Eat Giveaway Hop. Via this hop, you'll find giveaways for healthful, natural or organic foods, cookbooks, kitchen gadgets, and more!
In addition to weaving this event together, the hosts are offering 3 awesome grand prize packs. These grand prizes are sponsored by Kombucha Kamp, Cultures for Health, Green Pasture, Real Salt, Sante Bakery, Newman's Own Organics, Lucy's Learning Resources, Green Kid Crafts, and Mary's Gone Crackers! For each giveaway that you enter in this hop (including ours below), you'll receive bonus entries for the Grand Prize Giveaway! Click HERE to enter the grand prize.
We have an awesome lineup of great baby and toddler food prep products. And they all go to ONE WINNER! Check them out!
$50 in Organic Baby/Toddler Food from Ella's Kitchen
One Copy of Super Baby Food
(Everything you need to know about healthful baby food making).
One Original Sili Squeeze and One Sili Squeeze with Eeeze in the Apple Color
Reusable squeezable baby food pouches. From the Sili Co
So Easy Baby Food Kit from Fresh Baby
Includes: Cookbook; 2 Freezer Trays with Lids; How-to DVD; Nutrition Tips Card
Total RV: $135.89
How to Enter
This giveaway is being run using a handy-dandy Rafflecopter form. To use the form, log in using your Facebook account (make sure your primary Facebook email is one I can reach you with if you win) or your name and email. You can read more information about logging into the Rafflecopter form HERE. Your information will be kept completely confidential and safe.
- None of my giveaway entries are mandatory, so you may do as many or as few as you'd like.
- Each entry must be accomplished exactly as it is stated, including providing anything in the "Extra Info" field, for it to count.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY unless otherwise specified.
- If there is a "leave a comment" entry type, be sure the name you type in the comment's name field is EXACTLY the same as the name you use in the form (this is so I can verify your comment).
- Make sure to leave a VALID email address in the Rafflecopter's email field so I can contact you if you win (or ensure your Facebook account's primary email address is one I can contact you by).
- If you already follow/like me or the company via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc., that's okay–the entries still count.
Disclaimer: Please note that Happy Mothering, Marlie and Me and the You Are What You Eat Giveaway hosts and bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize and in a timely manner. We will contact the sponsor regarding your prize(s). The sponsors, in most cases, are shipping their items to you directly. We will make every effort to assist you obtaining your prize. If there is an issue with a sponsor, please notify the blog you won a prize from within 4-6 weeks for assistance, after that we may be unable to assist you.