Welcome to the motivating Green Resolutions Giveaway Hop! Our marvelous, hard-working hosts for this hop are Happy Mothering and Mama Chocolate! If you have 2013 goals of being a better steward of the beautiful planet that God has blessed to our care, then this hop is for you! To ring in this green New Year, myself along with a bunch of other members of the Green Moms Network have united to offer our readers some eco-friendly giveaways each valued at a minimum of $25. After entering my giveaway below, don’t forget to “hop” on to the next blog to enter their green giveaway as well. You can find links to all the participating blogs towards the bottom of this post or by clicking HERE.
Sponsor: Green Toys
Retail Value: $27.00
Green Toys sells high-quality, fun, eco-friendly, made-in-the-USA, award-winning toys for kids of all ages. The prize they’re giving away here on Measuring Flower for the Green Resolutions Giveaway Hop is the unique Build-a-Bouquet. Featuring 4 puzzle-like bases, 16 stem and leaf pieces, and 24 flower pieces (44 pieces total), the Build-a-Bouquet will have your “budding florist” (as Green Toys cleverly puts it) well entertained.
How to Enter
This giveaway is being run using a handy-dandy Rafflecopter form. To use the form, log in using your Facebook account (make sure your primary Facebook email is one I can reach you with if you win) or your name and email. You can read more information about logging into the Rafflecopter form HERE. Your information will be kept completely confidential and safe.
- None of my giveaway entries are mandatory, so you may do as many or as few as you’d like.
- Each entry must be accomplished exactly as it is stated, including providing anything in the “Extra Info” field, for it to count.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY unless otherwise specified.
- If there is a “leave a comment” entry type, be sure the name you type in the comment’s name field is EXACTLY the same as the name you use in the form (this is so I can verify your comment).
- Make sure to leave a VALID email address in the Rafflecopter’s email field so I can contact you if you win (or ensure your Facebook account’s primary email address is one I can contact you by).
- If you already follow/like me or the company via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc., that’s okay–the entries still count.
Disclaimer: TJ and MeasuringFlower.com is not responsible for other participating bloggers, event hosts, or sponsors who do not fulfill their prizes.