Founded in 1998 by Jeremy White, JJ Cole Collections is a business dedicated to providing high-quality products for comfort, storage, travel, and convenience. They have a wide variety of fashionable diaper bags, Bundleme cocoons, nursery decor, strollers and car seats, travel accessories, feeding products, and more all with mom and baby in mind.
JJ Cole Collections sent us a diaper bag from the Satchel collection in the Charcoal Trellis pattern.
The diaper bag came with a light gray, oval-shaped changing pad. The surface on this changing pad is waterproof, making clean up easy. But my favorite part about the changing pad was that, rather than simply folding up like other changing pads, it has a hook and loop closure that ensures it will stay folded inside the diaper bag.
This diaper has many pockets, making organization and convenience possible. There are 7 pockets on the exterior and 4 pockets on the interior.
Check out all the stuff I packed into this diaper bag! Here's what I could fit in: wallet, cell phone, hair brush (for me), mirror, sunglasses, chaptstick, hand sanitizer, diapers and wipes bag (full of diapers and wipes), nursing cover, binky, stuffed football, a book, a container full of snacks, baby sunscreen, a sippy cup for my 2-year-old, a bottle for my 7-month-old, a squeezable pouch with baby food, 2 onsies (an extra for each of the boys) and the changing pad and Grips straps that came with the bag.
The diaper bag also came with a paid of Grips stroller straps. The straps are constructed of a rubbery material that makes them stay put. I simply wrapped the Grips around the handles of our stroller and attached the diaper bag via the Grips' clasps. This not only served well at keeping the diaper bag out of the way while being carried on the stroller, but it also kept it out of the grocery cart at the store because I attached it to the handlebar on the cart.
I really love this diaper bag! I love all the roomy pockets that help keep my plethora of stuff organized and conveniently accessible. I really like the Grips straps! It is amazing to not have to crowd the cart with 2 kiddos AND a huge diaper bag! I love how stylish and attractive the bag is. And I love color because it matches a wide variety of outfits.
This diaper bag would make a perfect baby shower gift for any fashionable or practical expecting mommy.
You can purchase a fashionable JJ Cole Collections diaper bag from the Satchel collection or a variety of other collections online at www.JJColeCollections.com or via various local and online retailers. Use JJ Cole Collections' store locator to find a store near you.
One JJ Cole Collection Satchel Diaper Bag in Charcoal Trellis
How to Enter
This giveaway is being run using a handy-dandy Rafflecopter form. To use the form, log in using your Facebook account (make sure your primary Facebook email is one I can reach you with if you win) or your name and email. You can read more information about logging into the Rafflecopter form HERE. Your information will be kept completely confidential and safe.
- None of my giveaway entries are mandatory, so you may do as many or as few as you'd like.
- Each entry must be accomplished exactly as it is stated, including providing anything in the "Extra Info" field, for it to count.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY unless otherwise specified.
- If there is a "leave a comment" entry type, be sure the name you type in the comment's name field is EXACTLY the same as the name you use in the form (this is so I can verify your comment).
- Make sure to leave a VALID email address in the Rafflecopter's email field so I can contact you if you win (or ensure your Facebook account's primary email address is one I can contact you by).
- If you already follow/like me or the company via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc., that's okay–the entries still count.
Friday, September 14, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST
Open to U.S. and Canadian Residents Only