After seeing the Holstee company manifesto, Stephen Palmer, the New York Times bestselling author of Killing Sacred Cows (a book about overcoming financial myths) was inspired in December of 2011 to write his own manifestos and started his own business to sell them. Thus was born Life Manifestos.
Life Manifestos sent us their personalized Family Manifesto to review (I blocked our last name from the images for personal purposes).
The manifesto is construction of high-quality poster paper. It did not come with a frame, but we were able to purchase a 16" by 20" frame for $9.
The family manifesto features a variety of deep, inspiring phrases. It is well-written and creatively designed. It makes a great addition to our living room and I look forward to it donning the wall for many, many years. It is a true and powerful message to extend to each of our children as they grow up in its presence.
This manifesto would make a great gift for a couple who just had their first child and it would be the perfect housewarming gift for any family who has recently moved into a new home. Plus, it would be an awesome Christmas gift.
You can purchase the family manifesto and a variety of other manifestos online at www.LifeManifestos.com. Plus, use the coupon code "MEASURINGFLOWER" at checkout to receive FREE shipping (code expired July 5, 2012).
Personalized Family Manifesto
How to Enter
This giveaway is being run using a handy-dandy Rafflecopter form. To use the form, log in using your Facebook account (make sure your primary Facebook email is one I can reach you with if you win) or your name and email. You can read more information about logging into the Rafflecopter form HERE. Your information will be kept completely confidential and safe.
- None of my giveaway entries are mandatory, so you may do as many or as few as you'd like.
- Each entry must be accomplished exactly as it is stated, including providing anything in the "Extra Info" field, for it to count.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY unless otherwise specified.
- If there is a "leave a comment" entry type, be sure the name you type in the comment's name field is EXACTLY the same as the name you use in the form (this is so I can verify your comment).
- Make sure to leave a VALID email address in the Rafflecopter's email field so I can contact you if you win (or ensure your Facebook account's primary email address is one I can contact you by).
- If you already follow/like me or the company via G+, Google Friend Connect, Twitter, Facebook, etc., that's okay–the entries still count.
Friday, July 13, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST
Open to U.S. Residents Only