Lil’ Melon is a creative business that sells adorable, helpful knee pads for wee ones who crawl or who are learning to walk. As they put it, “Lil’ Melon’s special baby knee pads were developed out of a mother’s desire to give her daughter the boost she needed to handle all roads ahead with a smile.”
The knee pads are super easy to put on–just pull up around baby’s legs. What’s not easy is wrangling the little wiggle worm and pinning him down long enough to actually get them on! If only I could communicate to him to hold still for 2 seconds (same goes for diaper changes)!
And they do wonderfully to keep his poor little knees protected from rug burn.
Overall, I found these knee pads to be very helpful. They’re easy to wash, easy to use, and do a great job at keeping the Little Guy’s knees protected.
You can purchase Lil’ Melon knee pads online at www.LilMelon.com.
How to Enter
This giveaway is being run using a handy-dandy Rafflecopter form. To use the form, log in using your Facebook account (make sure your primary Facebook email is one I can reach you with if you win) or your name and email. You can read more information about logging into the Rafflecopter form HERE. Your information will be kept completely confidential and safe.
- None of my giveaway entries are mandatory, so you may do as many or as few as you’d like.
- Each entry must be accomplished exactly as it is stated, including providing anything in the “Extra Info” field, for it to count.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY unless otherwise specified.
- If there is a “leave a comment” entry type, be sure the name you type in the comment’s name field is EXACTLY the same as the name you use in the form (this is so I can verify your comment).
- Make sure to leave a VALID email address in the Rafflecopter’s email field so I can contact you if you win (or ensure your Facebook account’s primary email address is one I can contact you by).
- If you already follow/like me or the company via Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc., that’s okay–the entries still count.