- Types of information we collect.
- When you leave a comment on any post, your name, email, and web address (optional) may be collected only so we can contact you if necessary.
- When signing up for our newsletter, the Leaflet, we collect your email and only your email. Our newsletter will be sent to the provided email address and that is all.
- When entering a giveaway, your name and email will be collected via the entry form. This is only used to contact you if you win.
- As part of some giveaway entries, your Facebook username, email, or other information may be collected for validity purposes.
- Some giveaway entries may ask you to provide some information to register or sign up for something (such as for an email list for news or sales notifications). These entries are typically optional.
- After you win a giveaway, we collect certain personal information about you, but only when that information is voluntarily provided by you or is obtained by us with your authorization. We provide that information to the Sponsor of the giveaway so that your prize can be delivered to you. Examples of sources from which we collect information include giveaway entries and emails.
- If you participate in a linky, your email may be collected. This may be used to remind you when new editions of the linky are posted (you can opt out at any time) or to contact you as necessary concerning the linky or an event.
- Safety of information collected.
- We will never sell or misuse your email, name, mailing address, phone number, or any other information.
- Since only trusted Sponsors are accepted into a partnership to sponsor giveaways and freebies, your information should be kept safe. However, if you have a problem concerning the misuse of your information, please contact us and we will get in touch with the Sponsor and do what we can to alleviate the issue.
Copyright © 2012 and Beyond