J.C. and Reid Smoot, a duo of brothers, wanted to invent something fun, unique, and usable. Coming from a family of 9, they knew how hectic going on a road trip could be. Thus, they invented Zoobies in an effort to help parents minimize the amount of items they pack for their children by combining those items (a book and a stuffed animal or a stuffed animal and a blanket) into one object.
Zoobies sent us their Mudd the Moose Blanket Pet to review.
The blanket pet is a stuffed animal…at first.
On the bottom there are two loops, each with a hook and loop strap, that holds it in a stuffed animal shaped. When these straps are undone…
…the moose turns into a pillow (looks like he has a broken leg because of the wall back there, lol)!
Along the back of the blanket pet is a zipper. Undo the zipper and…
…out pulls a blanket!
Overall, I found this product to be quite genius. Cut down on the stuff you pack for a road trip–what parent doesn't love the sound of that!? I love that it can also be used as a pillow while on the road trip when the Little Mister gets tired.
The blanket pet came into great use while we were transitioning from our old home to our new home and had to spend several nights in a hotel. Having something fun and familiar really helped him out. And, now that we're settled into our new home, he enjoys cuddling up with his moose on the couch while watching cartoons!
The sole complaint I have about the blanket pet is the material it is constructed of. It's soft, yes, but could be softer. But the Little Mister doesn't seem to mind, so I don't really mind, either!
This would make a great gift for the little guy or gal in your life for any special event. It'd also make a fun surprise gift to bless your wee one with just before a long road trip!
You can purchase Zoobies Pillow Pets, Book Buddies, Duffel Dogs, Storytime Pals, Blankie Babies, or Slumber Pets online at www.Zoobies.com. Plus, when you use the coupon code "Parenthood" (with a capital P), you'll receive 20% off your order.
Winner's Choice of ONE Book Buddy, Duffel Dog, Blanket Pet, or Blankie Baby
How to Enter
This giveaway is being run using a handy-dandy Rafflecopter form. To use the form, log in using your Facebook account (make sure your primary Facebook email is one I can reach you with if you win) or your name and email. You can read more information about logging into the Rafflecopter form HERE. Your information will be kept completely confidential and safe.
- None of my giveaway entries are mandatory, so you may do as many or as few as you'd like.
- Each entry must be accomplished exactly as it is stated, including providing anything in the "Extra Info" field, for it to count.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY unless otherwise specified.
- If there is a "leave a comment" entry type, be sure the name you type in the comment's name field is EXACTLY the same as the name you use in the form (this is so I can verify your comment).
- Make sure to leave a VALID email address in the Rafflecopter's email field so I can contact you if you win (or ensure your Facebook account's primary email address is one I can contact you by).
- If you already follow/like me or the company via G+, Google Friend Connect, Twitter, Facebook, etc., that's okay–the entries still count.
Friday, May 18, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST
Open to U.S. Residents Only