Ch-ch-changes! These printables (improved and expanded a bit) are still available! Only now they’re available via my OTHER, THM ONLY WEBSITE–TJsTaste.com!
I have been on the Trim Healthy Mama plan for just shy of three months now. And it has done me wonders! I am thinner (30+ pounds less!), more energetic, and all the while enjoying the sweet and savory things that I eat!
One of the helpful things that other Trim Healthy mamas recommended I do was to start up a Trim Healthy Mama binder. So I did. And today’s post covers that.
This notebook is a handy place to store information that I use frequently so that I can access it quickly. Some of things I have put in my THM notebook thus far include:
- THM basics (such as how many carbs and fat grams; what constitutes an S, E, FP, or Crossover meal; etc.)
- measurements tracker (so I can keep track of how many inches and pounds I lose)
- recipes (copied from the cookbook or online–for personal use only–or made up/tweaked by me)
- menu plans
- sweetener chart
- a page with the broad foods and which fuel type they are (pretty much just copied from the book)
In the notebook, the recipes are obviously the big thing. I printed the recipes onto regular computer paper and slipped them into page protectors so they (and my THM book) don’t get ruined while I’m cooking.
I categorized the recipes thusly for quick look-up:
- Drinks & Smoothies
- Snacks & Appetizers
- Morning Eats
- Main Eats
- Side & Salads
- Sweets & Treats
- This & That (the miscellaneous category)
What You’ll Need for Your Own THM Binder
- a 1-inch (or wider) 3-ring binder
- dividers (optional; I prefer these plastic ones)
- sheet protectors (optional, but convenient to protect any papers from splatters while cooking)
- blank notebook paper (optional but handy for jotting down anything)
- some (or all) of the printables
NOTE: These printables are still available, but because they have been expanded, improved significantly, and made editable from your own computer, they are no longer free (but they are cheaper than a fancy coffee and payment goes towards the costs to keep my THM recipes free). You can only grab them via my THM ONLY website, TJsTaste.com! Click on the graphic or the button below to grab them!
NOTE: This is not officially associated with Trim Healthy Mama (THM). Printables were created to be shared for free with permission from Pearl Barrett.